Tagged by . Sorry my answers are so short. I think my writing style became dumbed down from writing so many lab and field reports lately. >.< I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do it.
1. You have to post these rules with it
2. Answer the questions to the best of your ability!
3. Tag as many people as you can think of
4. Make sure to mention the person you get this from
5. Have fun!
1. Why did you start writing fanfics?
-I was bored one summer and needed something to fuel my weird imagination.
2. How do you get inspiration?
-Sporadic thoughts and little events that happen in my everyday life. Sometimes I get inspired by articles or lectures in my classes. That's why they're bad.
3. Why do you write fanfictions?
-Because I get bored easily. Attention, numbers, and friends aren't really on the top of my list.
4. When do you like to write your fanfictions?
-When I have time to process my thoughts outside of art and school stuff. Or when I want to distract myself from things I should be doing.
5. How do you feel when your fanfictions get noticed?
-I'm pretty shy and modest in real life, so anyone reading my stuff or commenting still makes me flustered. To be honest, when I read nice comments, I have this completely blank face because I almost never get praised in real life, and when it happens, I have a mini nervous breakdown. I feel like I don't deserve it. >.<
6. Do you often listen to music while writing?
-I try not to. My mind wanders very easily and constructs different thoughts processes when adding an audio input into the mix.
7. What's your favourite, Fluffy or Lemon?
-I suppose I'll choose fluffy since lemons technically aren't allowed on dA.
8. Do you think it's easy or difficult to write a fanfiction?
-When I choose to write something, it's not necessarily easy or difficult--unless someone gives me a prompt I don't want to work with. Then it gets difficult because I fight the prompt during my writing process.
9. Sad or Happy fanfictions?
-Sad stories are dumb. I know because I write them. Happy stories are dumb. I know because I write them.
10. Do you think it's fun to write fanfictions?
-I wouldn't do it otherwise.